Boost your DIGESTION with Yoga & Ayurveda
Time & Location
About The Workshop
This workshop will help you empower your digestion to start taking care of yourself mindfully.
We will provide a supportive space for you to:
- Deepen your understading of your own digestion.
- Reach a holistic mind-balance through distilling your long-term wellness choices;
- Recognise the importance of a healthy digestion and how to achieve it through Ayurvedic practices;
- Build a sustainable personal strategy to reach your aims.
Restoring digestion is the first line of treatment in Ayurveda. Discomforts like bloating, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, acidity, fluid retention need to be addressed to regain balance in our gut. We will look at the Ayurvedic principles of digestion and food, why some foods suit some people and are unsuitable to others. We will then have energy available to focus on our daily activities with a different state of mind. Ayuverda undertands that everyone is different and thus needs a tailor-made diet and lifestyle plan to reach their fullest potential.
What is included in this retreat?
- Introduction to Ayurvedic approach on digestion.
- Yoga sequences to balance your digestion.
- Breathing exercises focused on digestion.
- Tea and Ayurvedic snacks.
By attending this urban retreat, you will:
- Discover an ancient health system that has surpassed the test of time and which all others are based on, Ayurveda, the knowledge of life;
- Learn how to integrate Ayurvedic practices into your lifestyle in a way that feels practical and effortless; and
- Gain mind-body balance.
- Understand how habits are formed and how to create powerful, sustainable habits;
You will leave this course empowered as your own healer, knowing exactly what your body needs to feel and perform at its best.
What is the nearest tube station?
Wimbledon is the nearest tube stations.
What can I bring to the event?
Comfortable loose clothing for yoga practice.
What will be provided throughout the day?
We will provide herbal teas and Ayurvedic treats throughout the day.
What will you take away?
You will leave feeling enthused, grounded and equipped with a practical toolkit to understand your digestion deeply and to know how to practically balance it with diet, lifestyle management and yoga.
Who are our facilitators?
The retreat will be led by Maika Prevosti, Ayurveda Practitioner and Laura Ruiz Oliver, Yoga Teacher.
They have designed this programme combining ancient and sister sciences, Yoga & Ayurveda. Maika leads her Ayurvedic practice in London, runs school programmes and holistic wellbeing programmes (www.maikaprevosti.com). Laura is a passionate Yoga teacher and Reiki Master also practicing in London.
They have joined forces and their knowledge into practical workshops to empower and transform yourself through a deeper understanding of how to balance digestion.
Facilitators: Laura Ruiz Oliver, Yoga Teacher and Maika Prevosti, Ayurveda Practitioner.
- Boost your Digestion£10£100£0