Boost your self-love for Valentine’s Day with Yoga and Ayurveda
Either if you are in a relationship or you are enjoying life without a partner, self-love is ultimately the medicine that will heal you and heal the world.
Time & Location
13 Feb 2021, 14:00 – 16:00
About The Workshop
**This workshop is donation based but free if you are a key worker, a student or you are in financial difficulty. Please contac us for further information**
In this yoga and Ayurveda workshop, we will share the wisdom of ancient Ayurvedic self care techniques which will not only boost your self love but also improve your overall well-being and connection to yourself.
In the second part of the practice we will offer an all-level-of-abilities heart opening yoga flow focused on the heart chakra (energy centre), which will help you to irradiate love to every single cell of your being and to the everybody around you.
The workshop will be finalised with an easy heart meditation and with a session of questions and answers about yoga, Ayurveda or both!
We will provide a supportive space for you to:
- Deepen your understading of how Yoga & Ayurveda can be easily practiced in modern-living society.
- Understand that each one may need different practices and recognise what are the best ones for us.
- Reach a practical self-care routine through distilling your long-term wellness choices;
- Recognise the importance of a self-care routine and how to achieve it through Ayurvedic & Yogic practices;
- Build a sustainable personal strategy to reach your aims
What is included in this retreat?
- Introduction to Ayurvedic approach on self-care
- Ideas of self-care practices to have a good starting place
- Breathing exercises focused on self-love
- Yoga postures to open up the heart centre
By attending this urban retreat, you will:
- Discover ancient health and spiritual systems that have surpassed the test of time and which all others are based on;
- Learn how to integrate Ayurvedic and Yoguic practices into your lifestyle in a way that feels practical and effortless; and
- Understand how habits are formed and how to create powerful, sustainable habits;
You will leave this course empowered as your own healer, knowing exactly what your body needs to feel and perform at its best.
What can I bring to the event?
Comfortable loose clothing for yoga practice.
What will you take away?
You will leave feeling enthused, grounded and equipped with a practical toolkit to understand what your choices are depending on your own constitution and imbalance.
Who are our facilitators?
The retreat will be led by Maika Prevosti, Ayurveda Practitioner & Reiki Master and Laura Ruiz Oliver, Yoga Teacher & Reiki Master.
They have designed this programme combining ancient and sister sciences, Yoga & Ayurveda. Maika leads her Ayurvedic practice in London, runs school programmes and holistic wellbeing programmes (www.maikaprevosti.com). Laura is a passionate Yoga teacher and Reiki Master also practicing in London.
They have joined forces and their knowledge into practical workshops to empower and transform yourself through a deeper practices of Self-Love.
Facilitators: Laura Ruiz Oliver, Yoga Teacher and Maika Prevosti, Ayurveda Practitioner.
Let Yoga & Ayurveda be your doorway back to love.£15.00